The market is extremely tight.  I'm from Michigan, and was without work, for
the first time in my life, for 5 months this year.  I found a contract
position in CT, and took it.  I found it at DICE.COM.  Unfortuately, my
family is in Michigan.  My son is in high school, so he didn't want to
change schools.  Would love to go back home; however, in this economy, there
just aren't many positions open.  Good luck!