  • Subject: Re: Death of the AS/400 (was Death of the RPG Programmer, List Activity)
  • From: booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 01:15:38 GMT

Phil, (and others),

Are you seeing SQL and VB going in and staying in?  Have these migrations
to other platforms completing successfully?

I ask because just the other day someone was telling of an NT warehouse
solution in the 7-figures category that was thrown in the trash after
almost 2 years of failed installation efforts.
Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com

pike4@ix.netcom.com