From: "Anjali, Bisht (CTR)" <Anjali.Bisht@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "COBOL Programming on the iSeries/AS400" <cobol400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15.01.2010 07:26
Subject: Re: [COBOL400-L] JAVA calling cobol routines
Sent by: cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok another question would be do I need to install anything or run any
thing on my AS/400 server to get this PCML thing going?

As of now we have the IBM JAVA toolbox installed on our AS/400 server.

Please advice

Thank you,
Anjali Bisht
Confidential, unpublished property of CIGNA. Do not duplicate or
distribute. Use and distribution limited solely to authorized personnel.
(c) Copyright 2009 CIGNA