Fra: cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne av MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
Sendt: 22. oktober 2009 17:12
Til: cobol400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: Re: [COBOL400-L] API for week numbers.

I don't think IBM provides anything for week numbers because there's too much discrepancy in what a week number is. i.e., Does your week begin on Sunday or Monday? And do your weeks begin numbering from the first full week the week with the first Sunday/Monday/etc.?

You could code one by multiplying the weeknumber by 7 and adding the result to the Lilian date for the 1st of January of the requested year.
Then you still have to adjust things depending on what week really starts the year in your organizations standards.