Da: cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Per conto di
Geir.Kildal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Inviato: martedì 7 novembre 2006 14.33
A: cobol400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [COBOL400-L] Encrypting contents of fields

Hello.

We sometimes use programmed check of passwords in certain functions.  The
passwords are stored as normal alphanum fields in a file.  Our internal
revision pinpoints that these fields should be encrypted.

Anyone with experience from encrypting/decrypting data in DB2-fields? As simple
as possible...

Mvh.

Geir