Hello all!

I am experiencing a problem passing a parameter to a COBOL program.  It
appears that the linkage buffer not only contains the parm I specified,
but 'STATUS    00' as well.  Below is a section of muy code and then the
DSPJOBLOG displays.  I do not understand why that 'STATUS' appears after
the 08/15/06 display below.  What am I missing?

Thanks,

Adrienne McConnon

  LINKAGE SECTION.

  01  L-INPUT-PARM         PIC X(1000).

  PROCEDURE DIVISION USING L-INPUT-PARM.

  0000-BEGIN.
      DISPLAY '0000-BEGIN'.

      DISPLAY 'L-INPUT-PARM=', L-INPUT-PARM.
      PERFORM I000-INIT-RTN THRU I000-END.

      PERFORM 0100-PROCESS-PARM THRU
              0100-EXIT.

      GO TO 9999-EOJ-RTN.

*****

      Display All Messages
                                                             System:
MSSAS400
 Job . . :   QPADEV000C    User . . :   AMCCONNO      Number . . . :
242854

     Member TSTATUS in file ZZB/CBLLE is in use.

     Error found on STRSEU command.

 4 > DSPMSG

 4 > WRKSPLF

 6 > DSPMSG

 6 > call z13work/jstatus parm('DATE-FR=08/03/06 DATE-TO=08/15/06')

     Object PDSPLOG in Z13WORK type *FILE deleted.

     File PDSPLOG created in library Z13WORK.

     Member PDSPLOG added to file PDSPLOG in Z13WORK.

     Object WSTATUS in Z13WORK type *FILE deleted.

     File WSTATUS created in library Z13WORK.

     Member WSTATUS added to file WSTATUS in Z13WORK.

     0000-BEGIN

     L-INPUT-PARM=DATE-FR=08/03/06 DATE-TO=08/15/06 STATUS

More...
     0100-PROCESS-PARM

     LPARM-IN-DATA-REC=DATE-FR=08/03/06 DATE-TO=08/15/06 STATUS

                               00

      PARM-IN-DATA-REC-TABLE=DATE-FR=08/03/06    DATE-TO=08/15/

     06    STATUS

         00

      PARM-IN-DATA (1)=DATE-FR=08/03/06

      PARM-IN-DATA (2)=DATE-TO=08/15/06

      PARM-IN-DATA (3)=STATUS

      PARM-IN-DATA (4)=

      PARM-IN-DATA (5)=

      PARM-IN-DATA (6)=

      PARM-IN-DATA (7)=

More...
 Press Enter to continue.

 F3=Exit   F5=Refresh   F12=Cancel   F17=Top   F18=Bottom