Here is a list of intrinsic functions in ILE Cobol/400:

* ACOS

   * ADD-DURATION

   * ASIN

   * ATAN

   * CHAR

   * CONVERT-DATE-TIME

   * COS

   * CURRENT-DATE

   * DATE-OF-INTEGER

   * DAY-OF-INTEGER

   * DAY-TO-YYYYDDD

   * EXTRACT-DATE-TIME

   * DATE-TO-YYYYMMDD

   * FIND-DURATION

   * INTEGER-OF-DATE

   * INTEGER-OF-DAY

   * LENGTH

   * LOCALE-DATE

   * LOCALE-TIME

   * LOG

   * LOG10

   * LOWER-CASE

   * MAX

   * MEAN

   * MEDIAN

   * MIDRANGE

   * MIN

   * NUMVAL

   * NUMVAL-C

   * ORD

   * ORD-MAX

   * ORD-MIN

   * PRESENT-VALUE

   * RANGE

   * REVERSE

   * SIN

   * SQRT

   * STANDARD-DEVIATION

   * SUBTRACT-DURATION

   * SUM

   * TAN

   * TEST-DATE-TIME

   * UPPER-CASE

   * VARIANCE

   * UTF8STRING

   * WHEN-COMPILED

   * YEAR-TO-YYYY

Thanx, PLA

cobol400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi!!!

  i'm thinking that the word "function" is a reserved word in COBOL400
right?
  so maybe there is some functions available to cobol400?

  Is that true? If true what are the available functions in cobol400?

MTIA!!!

_______________________________________________ This is the COBOL Programming on the iSeries/AS400 (COBOL400-L) mailing list To post a message email: COBOL400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/cobol400-l or email: COBOL400-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/cobol400-l.