Daniel:

The subfile that you have doesn't have anything but 'O'-output fields. Maybe
that's fortunate. One result is that you can fairly easily create the same
display without using a subfile at all.

Each line from the 'subfile' can simply be an output line with a variable line
position on the screen -- use the < WRITE STARTING AT LINE identifier > form
and add 1 to identifier for each line. If you work the logic as a
page-at-a-time subfile, you can come close to the same DDS and program logic.

As it is, because the initial attribute-byte is in position 80 of the previous
line, your subfile lines all take two lines on the screen. I haven't seen where
such a subfile line could be coerced into incrementing the line counter by only
1. In CODE Designer, as soon as I try to begin a subfile field in column 1, the
subfile record takes two lines and therefore appears double-spaced.

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.