Hi all,

I want to display line numbers at the left of the subfile record starting at
column 1.  Either it could be a part of the subfile, or a static display.

I've tried adding the field to the subfile, but the records then become
double spaced.(The final field of the subfile does not occupy the final
column [80])   I've tried overlaying a window, but the data under "Fund"
gets covered.

Here is a screen shot of what I want to accomplish (conversion from
POWERHOUSE)

  Screen: DSCSUMM                AIC LIMITED               2005/03/17 13:36

  User  : MIELDAN            Account DSC Summary           DEV01
QPADEV000S

  Account Number:  12345678            ** Select a line for DSC details **

  Account Name  : SMITH JOHN

Assign

#  Fund  Current bal        Free     Matured    Chargeable Free of DSC Cert
Type

01 336       536.310      53.639     373.286 *     109.385     426.925

02 735        48.694       0.000       0.000         0.000       0.000

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

Bottom

  COMMAND:

 F3=Exit  F7=Backwards  F8=Next  F12=Cancel

 Enter the mode: F or S.

Any ideas?

BUY. HOLD. AND PROSPER

Daniel Mielke