Don,

I'm presuming the members are in a unique file...ie, you're not using a
PDS type format...  One source member, one file...

Get them into the IFS in the QDOC folder...create a COBOLCNV subfolder and
copy them into there from your network...

Then on the OS/400 side, checkout CPYFRMPCD...it will put the stuff where
you want it in a flat file, then do a cpyf with *CVTSRC to move it into a
srcpf...