From: cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Chandra Sekhar Rath
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 8:55 AM
To: cobol400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [COBOL400-L] Learning COBOL/400

Hello Group,

My back ground is in RPG/400 programming. Now for my next assignment I
will be working in cobol/400.Could you please suggest me some good
books, tutorials on the net, links for a beginner?

I have been recommended "Programming Subfiles in Cobol/400" by "Jerry
Goldson" and the cobol/400 book by Nancy Stern.

Please let me have your opinions and suggestions. Thanks for the help.

Regards

Chandra Sekhar

Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of
Companies and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the sender at iGATE or
mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx and delete this EMAIL including any attachments.