Hi Jay,
        Incase you require the DDS which i have used for this sample

Hope this helps,
Sundhararaman.
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.,

This document is classified as :
( ) L&T Infotech Proprietary            ( ) L&T Infotech Confidential
( ) L&T Infotech Internal Use only              (x) L&T Infotech General
Business

"Sundhararaman L" <Sundhararaman.L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
17/08/2004 03:33 PM
Please respond to COBOL Programming on the iSeries/AS400