   retain field sizes including blanks.

   Original message
   ------------------------------

   date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:16:57 -0400
   from: "Brown, Keith" <Keith.Brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   subject: RE: [COBOL400-L] IFS: Removing blanks from ASCII, comma
                   delimited                 text file

     Thanks, I don't clarify the issue.  The main    of the data do not want
   the blanks in the    trailing blanks truncated.

     -----Original Message-----
     From: cobol400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx  On Behalf Of Don
     Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:09 PM
     To: COBOL Programming on the iSeries/AS400
     Subject: Re: [COBOL400-L] IFS: Removing blanks from    delimited text
   file

     well, once you've got it in .csv on the host, why not    send
     it to the target?  Would be much faster and a    transit.

     On Tue, 11 May 2004, Brown, Keith wrote:

     >    I'm copying an AS/400 library    comma       descriptions.     each
   record I'm sending 25-30 blank characters.

     >    Thanks,
     >    Keith Brown

   routed to one of many jobs running in a subsystem. How can I debug a
   stored procedure when it is invoked from the web?

   Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

   Regards,

   Ash
   <ash.nirody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>