 is there any way to regenerate source on the 400 from the object?  Is there
any source to be regenerated for this?  The jobs in question are the SCHHOLD
and SCHSAVE jobs.  The objects are out there.  Is there ANY way I can get
source or can someone please point me how to change those 2 jobs?

                            Work with Active Jobs                     WISCOTN
                                                            03/05/04  07:49:29
CPU %:    2.1     Elapsed time:   00:14:25     Active jobs:   224

Type options, press Enter.
  2=Change   3=Hold   4=End   5=Work with   6=Release   7=Display message
  8=Work with spooled files   13=Disconnect ...

Opt  Subsystem/Job  User        Type  CPU %  Function        Status
       SCHHOLD      IBM         BCH      .4  DLY-10           DLYW
       SCHSAVE      IBM         BCH      .0  DLY-17:00:00     DLYW
       TM100        IBM         BCI      .0  DLY-11:59:00     DLYW
     QINTER         QSYS        SBS      .0                   DEQW
       #0001ACC     CAASK       INT      .0  MNU-OEMENU       DSPW
       #0007ISD     MEPOW       INT      .0  MNU-OEMENU       DSPW
       #0012CSD     DEHIL       INT      .0  MNU-OEMENU       DSPW
       #0026CSD     ANMAR       INT      .0  PGM-OE001M       DSPW
       #0032CSD     MASIR       INT      .0  PGM-OE001M       DSPW
                                                                       More...
Parameters or command
===>
F3=Exit   F5=Refresh       F7=Find      F10=Restart statistics
F11=Display elapsed data   F12=Cancel   F23=More options   F24=More keys

Thanks ... Phil  :)

pcambell@xxxxxxxxxxxx