Here it is. Upload the program, compile it as CBL and run it. WrkSplf will
give you:
Opz  File        Uten        coda        Dati ut.
     QPRINT      SVFINUCCI   PRT01       ItIsA
     QPRINT      SVFINUCCI   PRT01       ItIsB
     QPRINT      SVFINUCCI   PRT01       ItIsC
     QPRINT      SVFINUCCI   PRT01       ItIsD
Program source:
       PROCESS DATETIME
       IDENTIFICATION DIVISION.
       PROGRAM-ID. UPRTF.
      * ----------------------------------------------------------------
      * Example of OVRPRTF via QcmdExc   (DF, 11/09/2003)
      * ----------------------------------------------------------------
       ENVIRONMENT DIVISION.
       CONFIGURATION       SECTION.
       SPECIAL-NAMES. OPEN-FEEDBACK IS OFA
                      I-O-FEEDBACK IS IOFA
                      DECIMAL-POINT IS COMMA.
      *
       INPUT-OUTPUT SECTION.
       FILE-CONTROL.

           SELECT  Stampa
                   ASSIGN       TO PRINTER-QPRINT
                   ACCESS       IS SEQUENTIAL
                   ORGANIZATION IS SEQUENTIAL
                   FILE STATUS  IS fs-stampa .
      *================================================================
       DATA DIVISION.
       FILE SECTION.
       FD  Stampa.
       01  Riga-stampa pic x(132).
      *================================================================
       WORKING-STORAGE SECTION.
       01 file-status.
           03  fs-stampa         PIC xx            VALUE ZERO.
              88 fs-stampa-ok                      value '00' '41'.
      *---------------------------------------------------------
       01 W-MEMORY.
          03 w-comando                    pic X(80).
          03 w-comando-len                 PIC S9(10)V9(5) comp-3.
          03 LIST    pic x(10) value "ABCDEFGHIJ".
          03 I       pic 9(1)  VALUE ZERO.
      ** ----------------------
       LINKAGE SECTION.
       PROCEDURE DIVISION.
       MAIN.
           PERFORM VARYING I FROM 1 BY 1 UNTIL I > 4
              perform ovrprtf
              open output stampa
              string  "Riga di stampa " list(i:1)
              delimited by size into riga-stampa
              perform scrivi
              close stampa
              perform dltovr
           end-perform.
           GOBACK.
      ** --------------------------------------------------
       ovrprtf.
      **    OVRPRTF FILE(QPRINT) TOFILE(QPRINT) USRDTA('xxx')
           string "OVRPRTF FILE(QPRINT) TOFILE(QPRINT) USRDTA('ItIs"
              list(i:1)   "')"
           delimited by size into w-comando
           move 51 to w-comando-len
           call "QCMDEXC" using w-comando w-comando-len.
       ovrdbf-ex. exit.
      ** --------------------------------------------------
       dltovr.
           string "DLTOVR FILE(*ALL)"
           delimited by size into w-comando
           move 17 to w-comando-len
           call "QCMDEXC" using w-comando w-comando-len.
       dltovr-ex. exit.
       scrivi.
           write riga-stampa end-write .
           initialize riga-stampa.