Da: Debbie Meza-Zerlin [mailto:dmeza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Inviato: mercoledì 2 luglio 2003 17.03
A: cobol400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: Changing a Key on using AS400 COBOL & displays

I need to change one field in a key with the rest of the data remaining
the same.  What is the best way to accomplish list. I'm writing a batch
program using start, read, write, etc.?

Also, is there a way to get display messages to appear as a sysout type
of mini report other than in the "display program message" mode when I
use debug.  It appears that I need to write my display message to a
report.  Could you give me some suggestions on what to do.

I'd appreciate any help you could give me.  Thanks.

COBOL Programmer new to AS400