Hamid:

I tried to respect your request and attempted to e-mail my reply directly to
you rather than to the list, but what I got back was:

<copy>
  Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
  Date:    Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:06 EST
  From:    Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com>
  To:      qsrvbas0@netscape.net

The original message was received at Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:06:23 -0400 (EDT)
from root@localhost

<HamidGhaffari@bigfoot.com>

... while talking to mail.bigfoot.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<HamidGhaffari@bigfoot.com>
<<< 550 User exceeded quota, try later
550 <HamidGhaffari@bigfoot.com>... User unknown
</copy>

All I wanted to suggest was that you subscribe in "digest" mode. The number of
e-mails you receive through the list will drop by a factor of 10 or more on
busy days.

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/