From: Jon Paris <Jon.Paris@Partner400.com>
To: <cobol400-l@midrange.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 11:57 AM
Subject: RE: Ugh.

> > > How big is the receiver - is it 10 digits long by any chance?
>
> I didn't mean the COBOL definition - I know that was PIC S9(9) - I mean
down
> at the itty bitty level - the packed field that gets loaded from the
binary.

 SBDY    12
LOD1    52           load BIN
CVSBPD  10        receiver packed
LOD1    87           PACKED literal value  1
ADDP    11  0   0
CVPDSB  4          receiver binary
STR1    52           store BIN

ID 52 ENTRY TYPE   DATA OBJ   DATA TYPE  1         STORAGE CLASS    3
1     OWNER        0          OFFSET     0         LENGTH           00000004
23    RESERVED 1   00000000   FLAGS      6000C000  FLAGS 2          80

ID 10 ENTRY TYPE   DATA OBJ   DATA TYPE  8         STORAGE CLASS    3
1     OWNER        0          OFFSET     0         LENGTH           00000001
10    RESERVED 1   00000000   FLAGS      40008000  FLAGS 2          80

ID 87 ENTRY TYPE   LITERAL    DATA TYPE  24        LITERAL TYPE     5
1     0000         LENGTH     1                    REPLICATION      1
VALUE 0000009000000000        FLAGS            0000

ID  4 ENTRY TYPE   DATA OBJ   DATA TYPE  8         STORAGE CLASS    3
1     OWNER        0          OFFSET     0         LENGTH           00000001
4     RESERVED 1   00000000   FLAGS      40008000  FLAGS 2          80