  • Subject: Re: ILE - module overwiew - more detailed question
  • From: "Leif Svalgaard" <leif@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:31:26 -0500

now I see it. If the program are missing you'll have to rely on other means.
How do you even know if a program is missing if you don't have a list somewhere?
Some source code or change management tools seem in order.
The bare minimum is a CL-program that you used to bind the program.
You don't do this "by hand" do you?