  • Subject: RE: CEEDAYS
  • From: "Ray Harris" <rharris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:56:13 -0600

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-*/
/* Program: RtvDateCL
*/
/*
*/
/* Example: Call RtvDateCL
*/
/*          Parm('YYYYMMDD' '19991231' -1 'WWW DD MMM YYYY' 'x' 'x')
*/
/*          Yields 'THU 30 DEC 1999' in &outdate
*/
/* Date picture samples: MM          01-12
*/
/*                       ZM          1-12
*/
/*                       YY          98
*/
/*                       YYYY        1998
*/
/*                       MMM         JAN-DEC
*/
/*                       Mmm         Jan-Dec
*/
/*                       MMMMMMMMMM  JANUARY-DECEMBER with trailing blanks
*/
/*                       Mmmmmmmmmz  January-December without trailing
blanks*/
/*                       DD          01-31
*/
/*                       ZD          1-31
*/
/*                       HH, ZH      00-23, 0-23?
*/
/*                       MI          minute
*/
/*                       SS          second
*/
/*                       9 99 999    microseconds 10 100 1000
*/
/*                       AP, ap      AM-PM, am-pm
*/
/*                       A.P., a.p.  A.M.-P.M., a.m.-p.m.
*/
/*                       W           S-M-T-W-T-F-S
*/
/*                       Www         Sun-Sat
*/
/*                       WWWWWWWWWW  SUNDAY-SATURDAY without trailing spaces
*/
/*                       Wwwwwwwwwz  Sunday-Saturday with trailing spaces
*/
/* Examples:             MM/DD/YYYY       06/09/1999
*/
/*                       MM-DD-YYYY       06-09-1999
*/
/*                       YYYY-MM-DD       1998-06-09
*/
/*                       ZM/ZD/YYYY       6/9/1998
*/
/*                       ZDMMMMMMMMMZYYYY 9JUNE1998
*/
/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-*/
Pgm        (&inpict +
             &indate +
             &offset +
             &outpict +
             &outdate +
             &errcode)

dcl        &inpict  *char (32)
dcl        &indate  *char (32)
dcl        &offset  *dec  (15 5)
dcl        &outpict *char (32)
dcl        &outdate *char (32)
dcl        &errcode *char (1)
dcl        &dec9    *dec  (9 0)
dcl        &lildate *char (4)
dcl        &fc      *char (12)
dcl        &isi     *char (4)
dcl        &isidec  *dec  (9 0)
callprc    CEEDAYS (&indate &inpict &lildate &fc)
chgvar     &isi %sst(&fc 9 4)
chgvar     &isidec %bin(&isi)
if (&isidec *eq 0) do
chgvar &dec9 %bin(&lildate 1 4)
chgvar &dec9 (&dec9 + &offset)
chgvar  %bin(&lildate 1 4) &dec9
if (&outpict *eq ' ') do
chgvar &outpict 'Wwwwwwwwwz, Mmmmmmmmmmz ZD, YYYY'
enddo
callprc CEEDATE (&lildate &outpict &outdate)
chgvar &errcode 'N'
enddo
else do
chgvar &errcode 'Y'