  • Subject: R: R: ILE debugger - problem displaying variables in structures(COBO L)
  • From: Finucci Domenico <finucci@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 15:10:25 +0200

You say that if you write down a small program with the same file structure
and same action the ILE debugger correctly shows 05 level ?
We're talking about a single record format file ? I mean, could the file
contain different record format, could you watch one not yet used by the
program ?
For more help please send a sample of your COBOL pgm.
Ciao
Domenico Finucci
Fiditalia, Milano, Italy