  • Subject: RE: Non-Join multi-PF logical file format
  • From: "SELTZER, Heather (Reading)" <HSeltzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:50:26 -0400

I do agree.  The example I used was out of one of our multi logical files.
I should have deleted the lines with omit and select because we only use
that for EDI purposes.....they really weren't meant to be used in the
example.
As for the weather, well, it has rained here in Pennsylvania for seven days.
Today we have a break, but it looks like the weekend is not going to be a
good one!!!
Ciao