*Subject: Re: First C program

*From: Steve Richter <stephenrichter@xxxxxxxxx>

*Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 11:39:56 -0400

I notice that C++ does not support the #pragma mapinc statement:

#pragma mapinc("ddhpf","*libl/REL(*ALL)","input"," ",,"")

#include "ddhpf"

I was going to suggest compiling as C++ and using classes to reduce the

complexity of the code. But the CRTCPPMOD command does not support #pragma

mapinc ?

"QGPL/QRPGLESRC(CSAMPLEC)", line 22.10: CZP0836(30) The #include file

"ddhpf" is not found.

-Steve