Chris Hird wrote:
Make sure the C module/program is complied with TERASPACE support, RPG is
done automatically so it may be writing the data to a teraspace location?

This is weird: if I look at the modules with a DSPMOD, teraspace support is turned off, across the board, both C and RPG.

But if I look at them in the program, from the *MODULE page of DSPPGM, they all show teraspace support turned on, across the board, both C and RPG.

This doesn't add up. But a teraspace conflict doesn't explain why it would suddenly stop working at one (and only one) installation, over a weekend, with no changes to any of our stuff.

--
JHHL