I change the PHN_OR_PIN field from 10B 0 to a 8H and all is fine now.
Thanks all.

*************** Beginning of data ****
A R RECDHDR
A SUB 4H
A XMITEPOCH 4H
A TCAPCODE 4H
A LW5 4H
A LW6 4H
A LW7 4H
A LW8 4H
A LW9 4H
A LW10 4H
A PHN_OR_PIN 8H
A TID 2B 0

"Lim Hock-Chai" <Lim.Hock-Chai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm looking at this line of code in debug mode:

iofb=_Rwrite(pFhr,pDhr,HDR_RL);

When I do: EVAL (*pDhr).PHN_OR_PIN :x ==> I get 00000000 0015942D

But once it wrote to the file and I use SQL to query it and the
Hex(PHN_OR_PIN) is showing 000000D000000000. Couldn't quite understand
why.

So, I ran the program again and this time, before it executes that line
of code I did below in Debug:
==> (*pDhr).PHN_OR_PIN =3333333333 ==> The debugger is showing me
(*pDhr).PHN_OR_PIN =3333333333 = -961633963 (Don't know why)

So I did:
EVAL (*pDhr).PHN_OR_PIN :x ==> I get FFFFFFFF C6AEA155 (Don't know why
either)