Good afternoon,

after downloading sample C and C++-programs from the GSOAP website, I am
currently trying to compile them on the AS400 (V5R2).
The compilations fail with these error messages:

 #include file <sys/timeb.h> not found.

 #include file <vector> not found.

I understand from an email exchange in this mailing list in 2002, that
sys/timeb.h is not provided in V5R2.
Can anybody tell me, if the two missing files are being delivered in V5R3 ? If
not, where could I find them?

While trying to compile C++ programs, I receive this message:

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPFB9C1

Message . . . . :   System support for OS/400 Portable Application Solutions
Environment not installed.
Cause . . . . . :   An attempt was made to run an OS/400 PASE program when
system support needed to run the program is not installed.
Recovery  . . . :   Install OS/400 option 33 and then try the request again.

But the option 33 we have already installed. What does this message mean?

Thanks your for help. I appreciate.
Gisbert

Gisbert Löcher
IT Development Department
Nomura Bank (Luxembourg) S.A.
Direct Line: +352 463 888 312
Fax: +352 463 888 450
E-mail: gisbert.loecher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in and contents of this e-mail including any
attachment(s) (e-mail) are confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify Nomura Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. (Nomura) immediately by telephone
and destroy and delete the message promptly from your computer. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution, reproduction, dissemination, modification, publication
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual
sender.

Nomura operates an e-mail usage policy for all staff.  Any e-mail issued from
Nomuras systems, which does not strictly relate to Nomuras business, may be in
contravention of Nomuras email usage policy.  Accordingly, Nomura accept no
liability whatsoever arising in relation to any content of any e-mail which
does not directly relate to Nomuras business or which purports to bind Nomura
into any commitment unless you have been specifically notified that the
individual sending such e-mail has formal authority to do so.

This e-mail has been screened for the presence of computer viruses. However,
e-mail communication via the Internet can never be one hundred per cent secure
and therefore Nomura cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, completeness
or presence of a computer virus transmitted with this e-mail.

This e-mail is intended for informational purposes only and is not a
solicitation or offers to buy or sell securities or related financial
instruments.