Not to my knowledge, but you can easilly create a CL-program consisting
of couple of CTRCMOD and one CRTPGM to compile and link you program.
It's not as elegant as a MAKE, but it gets the job done.
As an alternative, you can have some shortcuts in PDM, each for every
release or client you're compiling to, like this:

                       Work with User-Defined Options
SECPHG03

 File . . . . . . . :   QAUOOPT          Member . . . . . . :   QAUOOPT
   Library  . . . . :     QGPL           Position to  . . . :

 Type options, press Enter.

   2=Change         3=Copy         4=Delete         5=Display

 Opt  Option  Command

        C4    SBMJOB CMD(CRTCMOD MODULE(KOTOBJ/&N) SRCFILE(&L/&S)
OUTPUT(*PRINT
        C5    SBMJOB CMD(CRTCMOD MODULE(KOTOBJ_FSD/&N) SRCFILE(&L/&S)
OUTPUT(*P

More...
 Command
 ===>
 F3=Exit             F4=Prompt           F5=Refresh       F6=Create

 F9=Retrieve         F10=Command entry                    F24=More keys

Where the short-cut C4 is:

SBMJOB CMD(CRTCMOD MODULE(KOTOBJ/&N) SRCFILE(&L/&S) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
OPTION(*SHOWSRC) DBGVIEW(*ALL) TGTRLS(V5R1M0)) JOB(&N)

Then I have a command LINK, which calls a program like the following:

PGM        (&PGM &TGTRLS &LIB)

DCL        &PGM        *CHAR   10
DCL        &TGTRLS     *CHAR   6
DCL        &LIB        *CHAR   10

MONMSG     CPF0000

IF         COND(&PGM = 'KOL01C' *OR &PGM = '*ALL') THEN(DO)
CRTPGM     PGM(&LIB/KOL01C) MODULE(KOL01C CFUNC1 DTAQUEUE ICOS OBJAPI
DTAARA LOG LU) ENTMOD(*FIRST) OPTION(*DUPPROC *DUPVAR) TGTRLS(&TGTRLS)
ENDDO

IF         COND(&PGM = 'KOZ06C' *OR &PGM = '*ALL') THEN(DO)
CRTPGM     PGM(&LIB/KOZ06C) MODULE(KOZ06C CFUNC1 DTAQUEUE ICOS OBJAPI
DTAARA LOG LU) ENTMOD(*FIRST) OPTION(*DUPPROC *DUPVAR) TGTRLS(&TGTRLS)
ENDDO

ENPGM

/Joakim

Joakim Svensson