From: c400-l-bounces+ebudimlic=centerfieldtechnology.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:c400-l-bounces+ebudimlic=centerfieldtechnology.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chris Wolcott
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 12:13 PM
To: c400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [C400-L] RE: Default compiler setting in source

I saw all that, but I'm looking to find a way to specifiy it IN the
source, not on the create command.  (I want the source to set yhe
options so when someone else comes along and recompiles, the correct
options are used.)

Currently we specify SYSIFCOPT(*IFS64IO) on the create for those objects
that need it. We are using any associated DEFINE options on the create
command.

Manuals being the great literary works that they tend to be, I can not
determine if I can put a " #DEFINE __IFS64_IO__ 1 " line in the source,
if it would have to be first, and if I would also need the
__LARGE_FILES__ & __LARGE_FILE_API__ or if it would still be
'automatically' defined.  Will this give me what using the SYSIFCOPT
option on the create command does?