>Proto currently looks like this:
>D Sha1            PR                  ExtProc('sha1')
>D  Buffer                         *   Value
>D  BfrLength                    10u 0 Value
>D  iv                           10u 0 Dim(5)
>D  Digest                       10u 0 Dim(5)
>
>RPG Usage is:
>D p_PIN#          s               *
>D pdiv            s             10u 0 Dim(5)
>D r_digest        s             10u 0 dim(5)
>PIN# = PIN + x'00';
>p_PIN# = %addr(PIN#);
>Sha1(p_PIN#: 4 : pdiv : r_digest);

If I remember, wasn't 'iv' an unsigned long?  If so, you don't want iv to be
an array.

I think this is an RPG question, rather than a C question.  There are more
RPG folks on the RPG list than here on the C list, so if this answer doesn't
help much, perhaps you could pop over there to find more help.  This link
has some information regarding 'translating' C prototypes into RPG; perhaps
it will help http://www.opensource400.com/callc.html
  --buck