----- Forwarded by Rob Berendt/DEKKO on 07/19/2016 12:59 PM -----

From: Yvonne Cheslog <lx.annc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: LX.annc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/19/2016 10:00 AM
Subject: [LX Community Announcements] - Are you interested in
becoming a volunteer LX Board Member?

One of the best things that any Infor customer can do to maximize the
value from their investment in their Infor/Lawson product is to volunteer
on a user group board and let your voice be heard. Are you interested in
becoming an active LX user group board member? This board would consist
of customers that are using the LX Product.
If you have a colleague(s) that is not part of the LX User Community,
please forward and have them join, this is a great way to collaborate with
other LX users.
Join Inforcommunities.com today!
1. Click here to register for Customer Groups.
2. Press the Register button.
3. Complete all required fields on the Request Login screen.
4. After receiving your login, select Find a Community > LX
5. Click on the Request to join button.
6. Further instructions will display.
Please take a moment to view the Poll –
http://www.inforcommunities.com/p/po/vi/poll=98085100-4d2e-11e6-b43a-bc764e1003dc

Site Links: View post online View mailing list online Unsubscribe from
this mailing list Manage your subscription

Use of this email content is governed by the terms of service at:
http://www.inforcommunities.com/p/cm/ld/fid=2