BPCS-L does not support attachments, because of the risk of malware.
Alternatives:
* The info can be copy-pasted into the e-mail, in a format which is
TEXT readable.
* The info can be uploaded to some place on midrange.com, or some
other share-site, then that url identified in post to the list.
* There can be e-mail off-line, from BPCS-L, with persons able to help
you, where personal e-mail supports attachments.

Depending on how much activity has been reported to a shop order, it may be
too late to edit info on an active operation. There's also the phenomena of
reporting which says an operation has completed, when this is in error.
SFC300 may be able to tell you the status of a shop order. It is possible
to alter the status of an operation or order, when there has been incorrect
reporting.

There are BPCS manuals, and on-line documentation. Place cursor where you
seek info, and press F1, which should give you access to some on-line BPCS
HELP, for the latest screen. It sometimes can be useful to reprint all the
HELP screens for a set of related programs into a cheat sheet.

Your company should have personnel who manage the engineering data, and the
computer systems, who ought to be able to show you how THEY manage routing
data. BPCS security can be setup so that only certain people are permitted
to update certain types of records, based on what department they work in.

For example,
* Only authorized accounting and human resources personnel maintain
pay rates.
* Only accounting and customer service personnel update customer
terms.
* Only engineering and production control personnel make changes to
routings and BOM.
* Profit & Loss data can be hidden from employees not authorized to
see that.

You may need to review whether the security has been setup to permit you
access to what you think you should have access to. Sometimes it gets setup
based on an assumption of a person's duties, which can be an incomplete
impression, or a person's duties can evolve, so they need to have their BPCS
security clearances adjusted accordingly.

Alister Wm Macintyre (Al Mac)
Linked In https://www.linkedin.com/in/almacintyre