Hi Tony,

Thank for your answer.
Some information about this issue.
We have to create a financial order (basis class = 8; order type = 1)
it's regular items and xe don't use the special lines.
The journal is not summarized at any level.
All the orders, less than 98 lines are correctly pushed into CEA.
This issue is only when the number of lines is over than 98 lines, so, it's not a problem of model in CEA.

I'm remenbering that at the beginning of BPCS V6, there was an array that was limited at 99 lines for the creation of the journal in CEA.
I know that V6 is an old version and this issue is not with LX.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely/Cordialement
Charles

CDE Consult EURL