It depends on if you are only looking for certain types of entries, only certain periods or dates, or for the whole year like so many year end auditors are looking for.

We use Showcase Query - but as other have said could be any Query tool... below is my version of the select statement for use with 8.3.4.

Excel has row limits and you can only email something so large.

If you have to download entire year or large period of time - will need IT to download it in some other format than excel and to a portable storage device and send it to them.

SELECT
LHLDGR,
LHBOOK,
LHYEAR,
LHPERD,
LHJNEN,
HHTRNO,
LHJNLN,
HHJDAT,
CRSG01,
CRSG02,
CRSG03,
CRSG04,
CRSG05,
LHDRAM,
LHCRAM,
LHDRAT,
LHCRAT,
HHEVNT,
LHSTAT,
LHLDES,
LHUSER,
LHDATE,
LHTIME,
HHLDES,
HHRJEN,
HHRDAT,
HHCURR,
HHREAS,
LHJRF1,
LHJRF2,
LHDREF,
LHDRAM - LHCRAM AS NET,
LAANB1,
LAANB2,
LAANB3,
LAANB4,
LAANB5,
LAANB6
FROM
S06B831P.P830PFLE.GLH GLH
LEFT OUTER JOIN (insert mainframe).(insert production environment).GCR GCR
ON
GLH.LHLDGR = GCR.CRLDGR AND
GLH.LHIAN = GCR.CRIAN
LEFT OUTER JOIN (insert mainframe).(insert production environment).GLA GLA
ON
GLH.LHLDGR = GLA.LALDGR AND
GLH.LHBOOK = GLA.LABOOK AND
GLH.LHYEAR = GLA.LAYEAR AND
GLH.LHPERD = GLA.LAPERD AND
GLH.LHJNEN = GLA.LAJNEN AND
GLH.LHJNLN = GLA.LAJNLN
LEFT OUTER JOIN insert mainframe).(insert production environment).GHH GHH
ON
GLH.LHLDGR = GHH.HHLDGR AND
GLH.LHBOOK = GHH.HHBOOK AND
GLH.LHYEAR = GHH.HHYEAR AND