Copy and paste works in a pinch

Act Level Component Fac U/M Qty Required

1 PH42L42NEQ 10 EA 1.000000
.2 990144 10 EA
.2 990057 10 LB 301.210000
.2 1019 10 EA
1 990064 10 BF 28.000000
1 990065 10 BF 7.000000
1 990250 10 EA 1.000000

Chris Morgan
Production Scheduler/MRO Buyer
PH: 616-246-5365
Fax: 616-246-9928

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Molyneux, Tom <Tom.Molyneux@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Wendy,

I have an RPG program which creates a work file of either a single-level
or indented BOM (it's selectable from a menu option) for a selected
Facility/Part/Method. The CL then uses Ariadne Software's CoolSpools
CVTDBFXL command to convert to excel and e:mail to the calling user.

I can provide some examples offline if of interest.

We also have a costed BOM version.

Tom Molyneux