From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hermann, Robert G.
Sent: 10 April 2013 15:21
To: BPCS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BPCS-L] A cycle count report question

A user asked the following question:

"Is there a report that captures my cycle count entries where there are no adjustment made to the inventory? I know there is a report the shows all of my+/- transaction but I don't see one listing the ones with zero adjustments."

I don't know of any such report, but then I am not very familiar with BPCS' cycle count system. We are on BPCS 5.1.00, which we century-dated ourselves. Thanks.

Best regards,
Bob Hermann, CertainTeed Corporation