try the DOC menu
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:04:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] BPCS-L Digest, Vol 10, Issue 109

Now, for someone totally unfamiliar with the iSeries, how does one "look
for" this documentation?
"IF" you have access to the command line (do you know what I am asking?)
you can try this command:
WRKOBJ *ALL/BPCSDOC
One of the columns should tell you library. Once you have that
information you can try:
DSPFD FILE(BPCS405CDO/BPCSDOC) TYPE(*MBRLIST)
to get a list of "members" of that file. Then, once you have that list,
you can try
DSPPFM FILE(BPCS405CDO/BPCSDOC) MBR(SSALOG00)
for items of interest. Some may not make sense, as they are geared more
to online help usage.

IDK if there's a menu option to view these. I'm more of a sysadmin than a
bpcs guru.

When we upgraded our versions of BPCS we put every one through generic ERP
training. Then we put them through Infor specific training.

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive