<Vendor>

Hi Graham,

There are several steps you need to do to get orders to post in ECM, Setup
the Data dock, create an order class/type for EDI orders, populate the TOHB
and TOLB files in ECM and also the EDI header table, which I cannot remember
what it is at the moment. Then add the Order Entry process to the batch EDI
process to process any orders. It is not a walk in the park and is all
batch that is typically run only on a periodic basis.

If you are looking for an alternative to ECM, you might check out the Sales
Visibility solution we offer
(https://www.transitionworkssoftware.com/solutions-2/sales-order-portal/)
which allows sales and customer service personnel to enter sales orders,
receive BPCS configured pricing, view AR, all in real-time, whether on-site
or remote.

Regards,

Debbie Shropshire
Operations Manager