From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Edwards, Corey
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 12:50 AM
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BPCS-L] ECM Ship-to warehouse

Hi there, we have recently started using ECM to process inbound orders from
third party software. All is working well but now we have been asked the
question if they can load 'resupply' orders via the third party system. I
set up some tests loading order type 9 but keep getting the errors:
'Receipt warehouse cannot be the same as the ship from warehouse'
'Resupply warehouse is invalid'
'Invalid Receipt warehouse'

I fixed part of the problem by loading the Ship-To warehouse in the TOHB
file which finds its way to the ECH(OHSTW) but cannot find a similar field
in the TOLB for the Line Ship-To warehouse. Has anyone encountered this
problem before who can give me some guidance?

Corey Edwards
IT Manager
Tyco Water Pty Ltd
63 Currumbin Creek Rd
Currumbin, QLD. 4223
AUSTRALIA

T: (07) 5589 4491
F: (07) 5598 1272
M: 0414 986868
www.tycowater.com<http://www.tycowater.com.au/>

______
P Be earthsmart. Please consider the environment before printing this
e-mail

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for
the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient
of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy
or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.