From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/30/2012 08:08 AM
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Billing re-print automation
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

It's not the product you use for job scheduling that's the cure. Whether
it's the standard WRKJOBSCDE, some Robot product, or whatever. It's
whether or not you use some standard calls to get started.
I can't find the link right now but there's a standard doc on how to
submit a bpcs job to batch from a job scheduler. We've also had to use
this technique when calling bpcs programs from Lotus Notes.
Some is dependent on whether or not you are using LX or an earlier
version.
Search these archives for SYS664 for earlier versions. Like this:
http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l/200902/msg00042.html

For an LX version a coworker has this document:

LX Scheduled job setup
Call to SYS550W sets up environment and *LDA

Call to SYS610C or SYS664 sets up security. SYS610C is to verify
security, and SYS664 is to ram it through.

Example from CSTROLL:
callp SYS550W('ERPLXEC':RTPARM)
callp SYS610C(User:'CST600B':Err)

Rob Berendt