I Develop a system that integrates warehouse operations and operates since 1997 the following applications:

Receptions and storage
1. - Receipts of items with bpcs po & delivery validation.
2. - Process Printing of labels with item ID barcodw.
3. - Process location determination and storage of pallets.
4. - Allows transfers of pallets between locations
Customer Orders & picking.
5. - Multiple assignment of customer orders.
6. - Generates picking list and assign tasks of picking with pockets.

Please chek the following diagrams :
All diagrams are in spanish.

For receipts:
http://www.lineaerp.com/graficoRecepciones.htm
Storage:
http://www.lineaerp.com/graficoAlmacenamiento.htm
picking:
http://www.lineaerp.com/graficoSacado.htm

The software was developed for windows mobile with vb.net. and ILERPG.
The transactions are performed on line.

-----Mensaje original----- From: Norman.Boyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx