Hello Jan

Some times all we need is a simple barcode on a label or document to better
manage a process. Sometimes, however, we need aesthetically pleasing labels
or more sophisticated barcodes or RFID encoding. If your needs are beyond
simple bar-coding or you would benefit from a GUI WYSIWYG label and document
design system that works seamlessly with the AS/400, take a look at
http://www.innovatum.com/products/ROBAR/iROBAR

Cheers

Ardi

Ardi Batmanghelidj