From: Phil.Catlin@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/07/2012 02:38 PM
Subject: [BPCS-L] System Sizes
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good day everyone...

We're taking a look at upgrading to Lx. We expect to have around 1500
users of the system when we're done, and we're working with Infor on
determining the system size. My question is, if anyone on the list has a
similar size configuration, would you be willing to share what size system

(# of CPU, GB of RAM, approx CPW.) you're running on, and also share if
your response times and CPU utilization is acceptable

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Phil Catlin