<vendor>

Dear Margareth,

Al Mac blessed us with a kind word about Locksmith Archiving software for
BPCS and ERP LX. Here's a link to more info:

http://www.unbeatenpath.com/software/locksmith/archiving.pdf

To the best of our knowledge, there is at least one competitive iSeries
archiving product that works well if you take the time to configure it
according to all the BPCS/ERP LX rules. We know of more than one BPCS user
that has gone down that path only to discover some time later that their
diligent configuration work was +/-85% complete. That's discovered only when
they trip over orphaned records in a few more files.

Locksmith arrives out of the box with all the BPCS / ERP LX rules memorized
... and it does handle master files. We call it Locksmith because it unlocks
response time from the effects of enormous files loaded with old
transactions.

Peace to you,
Milt Habeck
Unbeaten Path