Maybe someone knows, and can tell me, without me having to do a lot of
digging. We still on 405CD.

RETURN member for customer returns, can be found in what files? ECH ECL ECS
ESN . any others?

We quit doing Customer Returns thru BPCS some years ago, and when we were
doing them, there was poor follow-up. We would receive the return by
creating a negative order (an RMA) then 90% of the time, resolve it without
closing out the RMA in BPCS. There are now thousands of dead RMAs we want
to go away.

If I clear RETURN member of all those files, then run ACR970C, which
includes ORD992-RPG, it should set RCM.COPEN total on-order $ to all
customer orders, without the bogus RETURN errors. However, I do not see
where ECHL03 includes both *FIRST and RETURN but excludes other members.

Is there some other reorg I need to run, to update any other file, such as
IIM, to show total quantity on-order, without any bogus returns?

Al Mac (WOW) = Alister William Macintyre

via WOW WAY.com ISP

2012 April I had a serious PC melt down, from which I am still recovering