Gross Planned Order of 6000 units Release date of March 5

API500
Create a Campaign
Campaign Master Details
Campaign Batch Size = 1200
Batch Interval in Days 1

Select Available Planned Orders
Planned Order for 6000
Split Orders as desired

3/1 1200
3/2 1200
3/3 1200
3/4 1200
3/5 1200

Release into Shop Orders according to current process.

Best Regards,

Gerry Duhon, CPIM | Sr. Application Consultant, Supply Chain & Manufacturing, ERPLX & BPCS | Infor Consulting Services | Cell:832.335.9872 |Gerry.Duhon@xxxxxxxxx