From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DeeDee Virgei
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 11:24 AM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Quoting Options/Software...

Hi Dan,

Thx for the quick response.

About considering ORD700, We like to manage these quotes for potential customers along with those in the BPCS customer master... But you did get me thinking about this further ~in LX, can you enter quotes for customers not in the BPCS customer master? (We haven't made the jump to LX yet, but are planning on it...). Also, we like something that handles quoting potential/new parts... Thx again Dan.

Best Regards,

DeeDee Virgei
Project Manager