In the days of 405CD we set up these exclusions in Mimix to not replicate:
Data ------System 1 Information------ Process
Group System 1 Library Object Type Type
BPCS_ALL GDIHQ BPCS405CDO *ALL *DTAARA *EXCLD

wrkobj bpcs405cdo/*all *dtaara
Object Type Library Attribute Text
QDFTJRN *DTAARA BPCS405CDO CREATED BY MIMIX BPCS_ALL G
SVRCFG *DTAARA BPCS405CDO
SYSSSC *DTAARA BPCS405CDO BPCS System Security Data A

With the main concern (in your case) probably being SYSSSC. But, that was
for 405CD. Are you running something prior to that?

In LX we only omit the following:
Data ------System 1 Information------ Process
Group System 1 Library Object Type Type
BPCS_ALL GDIHQ ERPLXO SYSSSC *DTAARA *EXCLD
BPCS_ALL GDIHQ SSAGTLIC83 BPCS83* *ALL *EXCLD

There seems to be some pattern there...

Object Type Library Attribute Text
BPCS83 *PRDDFN SSAGTLIC83 ERP LX 8.3.3 Product Defini
BPCS83BASE *PRDLOD SSAGTLIC83 *BASE option for ERP LX
BPCS83OPT2 *PRDLOD SSAGTLIC83 Option for ERP LX Named

Rob Berendt