Hi,

Sorry to confuse you, please check 1 - 6 first and most important of all is 6, you must
install WT4.3.1.3 patch to both AM2000 server and apply the EAR file. WT 4.3 is not enough
to hookup to Lx8.3.4

Regarding 7. meta data / W3PUI, I just try to explain to you how webtop works.
eg. W3PUI file has three records where UIDISPLY = INV100F1. The UILIBRARY are V830LX, V831LX
and V833LX respectively. So how does Webtop determine which one to use ? When webtop call
INV100D1, it search the library list and find that INV100D1 is in library V833LXO for
example, V833LXO library contain a dataarea PACKLIB. the value in PACKLIB is "V833LX
", so webtop will Select XX from W3PUI where UIDISPLY='INV100F1' and
UILIBRARY='V833LX'. The value V833LX comes from the value in the PACKLIB dataare
where INV100D1 was found from the library list.
Normally, value in PACKLIB = library name of the library where it stays.

(Note: This is useful if you have multiple versions of Lx running under the same system so
that you can asscess 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 or 8.4 under the same webtop.)

Tak