Pressing enter after entering a line item will call the pricing routines in ORD700. If the order has already been entered and the pricing has been changed/updated it will be necessary to force the line to "reprice" using option 11. You can view the net price source code in ORD300 (order inquiry) to determine how BPCS priced a line for an order that has already been entered. From the line item screen in ORD300 use option 17(Line Detail). From the line item detail screen(ORD307D-01) press F18=Line Financial to view the net price source code. As net price source code of 02 = Special Pricing. The net price source code descriptions can be viewed using SYS105 under table ID OLNPSC.

What method of special pricing are you having issues with? We use methods 1 (item/customer number) and 7(item/customer discount) and have had no issues. Any problems are usually related to effectivity dates or currency codes. We use multi-currency, special pricing is currency code specific. We are on ERP LX 8.3.1.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larenzo Alexander
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 8:24 AM
To: BPCS Forum Post
Subject: [BPCS-L] Special Pricing

Hello all,

When is the special pricing applied and does BPCS automatically apply the special pricing when F6-Accept is pressed in the customer order entry? Or does the user have to take Option 11 on each detail line to apply the special pricing from the Special Princing table or use the Batch Pricing? The user is under the assumption they didnt have to apply any special pricing and BPCS automatically did it but I'm unsure how it is suppose to work.

We are shaving an issue where special pricing is not on the invoices and the Special Pricing table appears to be set up correctly and the book date in the customer order is within in the range of the speical pricing table.

Thanks