From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bailey, Dick
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:56 AM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] BPCS Margin Hold

Yes, we have considered using the user hold. But we use it also to
prevent export shipments for the same reason, plus for some other hold
reasons, all of which the Order Coordinator knows about and can control.
So they would know, for example, that the export hold can come off, but
some other type of hold still remains - and there is just one hold field
for both.

But the Quality Holds are more much numerous and shorter in duration
(and of course critical), so the logical thing to do is to put that type
of control in the hands of the Quality people. With a separate hold
field.

So I'm looking for an alternate method. And the Margin Hold seems to be
available. How does it work?

Dick Bailey
MCFA, Inc.